Full paper submission deadline: 28 May 2017
Notification of submission outcome: 28 July 2017
Presenter registration deadline: 25 August 2017
If your abstract was accepted for the conference, you are required to submit a full paper using the full paper template.
Full papers should be prepared as a Microsoft Word document and conform to the editorial guidelines and formatting outlined in the template. All papers should address the conference themes, outlined below. Papers will be double blind peer reviewed by internationally recognized peer reviewers.
All accepted presenters are required to register and pay for the conference by Friday 25 August 2017. Failure to register by this date may result in your removal from the conference program.
Click here to submit your full paper.
SHMII-8 Conference submission themes:
- Smart and other advanced sensors
- Wireless and other advanced sensor networks
- Data acquisition, processing and management
- Damage identification/localization and evaluation/assessment of bridges and building structures
- Model updating, safety evaluation and reliability forecast
- Damage control, repair and strengthening
- Life-cycle performance-based design and performance monitoring
- Life cycle management of infrastructures
- Smart materials, structures and rehabilitation
- Global positioning system (GPS) and related systems
- Remote monitoring systems
- Integrated systems and implementations of SHM
- Design guidelines and codes of SHM
- Standardization of SHM systems
- Critical issues for SHM such as cost effectiveness of SHM systems
- Resilience of infrastructure systems